Rendezvous for Workforce Professionals 2019
October 21-23, 2019
A comprehensive, 3-day learning event designed to Enhance, and Train and Acknowledge the partnerships of Workforce Professionals throughout the State while recognizing the accomplishments of Oregon’s finest.
$275 Early Bird Through August (Members Only)
$135 Rendezvous Speakers
- Locally and nationally recognized speakers and presenters
- Breakout sessions with interactive, engaging, and useful workshops fulfilling the NAWDP Competencies needed for CWDP Certification (Certified Workforce Development Professional), as well as offering CRC Credits for Certified Rehabilitation Counselors
- Exhibitor Hall with booths displaying products and services geared toward Workforce Professionals
- Networking opportunities: time to mix, mingle, and learn from other OregonETA members representing a full spectrum of workforce programs
- Gala awards banquet honoring "All-Star" and "Commitment in Action" award recipients.
- Rendezvous Traditions: Conference events, door prizes galore, and silent auction!
To make reservations, call the hotel directly at 541-265-2600 and let them know you are with OregonETA Rendezvous 2019.
744 SW Elizabeth
Newport, Oregon 97365
- Traditional One Queen Guestroom
- Limited Edition Two Queen Guestroom
- Limited Edition King Spa Guestroom
Rooms are limited, based on availability.
Rate does not include lodging tax of 11.3%.
Pet rooms available at an additional charge.
ADA accessible rooms available (Limited)
Reserve by 9/22/19